czwartek, 21 lutego 2013

well

''It only hurt a bit
I still feel like shit
And I think you won't be able to recognize me now
It's easier to quit
It's harder to admit
And you're pushing me, you're fucking pushing me!

Feeling so easy
Make me skin and bones
I'm always on my knees for you
You break like it's even
When you're leaving''


Cieniutka jest granica pomiędzy szlachetnym odejściem, a zwykłą ucieczką, godnością, a lękiem przed spuszczeniem głowy, pomiędzy tym co zrobić się powinno, a tym co zrobić trzeba.

Nie wiem. Nie umiem. Nigdy nie potrafiłam.



''Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
That's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside. ''

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz